Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not working/Pairing ? Follow the Below Steps
Are you looking for Solutions about an Amazon Fire TV Stick but want to make sure it will solve it quickly? Or maybe you already have the guides on your mind about Amazon Fire TV stick, but you’re not quite sure will it work or not?
In this guide we’ll guide you with the Latest solutions about Amazon’s Fire TV Stick so that you will get the solutions quickly and enjoy your day.
Amazon Fire stick Tv not working 2020 ? Follow the Below Steps
Read this complete guide if your Fire Stick remote not working or you are unable to pair the Fire TV remote. This post is about the Amazon Fire Stick Remote instruction to fix the Fire TV remote issues.
Sometimes Fire Stick remote issues lead to worst scenarios such as Fire Stick remote suddenly stopped working when you are watching your favorite sports game or movie.
These issues can ruin your mood and you feel very frustrated. So in order to get rid of these, go through the adequate troubleshooting procedure by the Experts, stated in this Article.
The troubleshooting steps provided in this post are very easy to execute and provides the instant resolution.
Let’s get started.
Troubleshooting Fire stick remote not working:
For troubleshooting the Fire Stick remote not connecting /pairing/syncing or not responding, execute these steps:
Check the batteries – If Amazon Fire Stick remote Not working
One of the most common causes for the “Fire TV remote suddenly got disconnected” can be the batteries of the remote. Fire TV remote only tends to be operating with the brand new batteries. Many users have tried the same batteries with other devices, and those devices are working fine. Hence, only fully charged new batteries can satisfy the hunger of this power hungry remote.
Also, it is advisable to only use the authenticated AA batteries with the Fire TV remote. This is because cheap batteries first of all are not compatible with the remote and secondly they tend to be leak a chalk residue on the terminals of the remote. This makes a barrier between the battery and the terminals. And that is how you face issues like Fire Stick remote not working.
Un-pair and re-pair the remote – If Amazon Fire Stick remote Not working
Maybe there can be some networking issue with the remote and the Fire TV stick. In this case, you can un-pair and re-pair your remote. This will resolve any connectivity issue with the remote and the Fire Stick.
Don’t know how to un-pair the Fire TV remote?
You can un-pair your Fire TV remote by executing these steps:
1. Find the “Menu” , “Left Directional Key” and the “Back Button” of the Fire TV remote.
2. Press and hold all the above mentioned buttons for 15 seconds.
3. By doing this you can un-pair your Fire TV remote from the Fire TV stick.
4. Also, you can reset your Fire TV stick to factory defaults. This will also un-pair the Fire TV remote.
How to re-pair the Fire TV stick:
To re-pair your Fire TV stick remote to the Fire TV, follow these steps:
1. On the Fire TV menu, tap on “Settings.”
2. Go to the “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices”.
3. Now under the “Amazon Fire TV remotes” select “Add new Remote”.
4. Tap and hold the home button of your Fire TV remote for 10 seconds. This will initiate the pairing mode of the remote. And, the remote will get auto-paired with the Fire TV stick.
Many users claimed that doing this procedure, they were able to resolve the Fire Stick remote not working issue.
Note: You can pair up to 7 Fire Stick remotes and the game controllers with the Fire Stick. For adding the additional remote you can follow the same steps given above.
Power Cycle the device and the Fire TV remote.
Power cycling your Device also helps you to great extent with the Fire TV remote not connecting. The reason behind this is most of the users keep their Fire Stick plugged ON for most of the time. Power cycling the Fire Stick refreshes the device that leads to better connectivity with the remote.
Here’s the standard process to power cycle your Fire TV stick:
1. Plug out the power source from the Fire Stick.
2. Wait for 5-15 seconds.
3. Connect the power source back to the Fire Stick.
4. Now press and hold the “Home” button of the Fire TV remote to pair the remote with the Fire Stick. And, if that doesn’t work, follow the complete pairing process stated in the above point.
Also, execute a power-cycle on your Fire TV remote as well.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Open the battery cover of your Fire Stick Remote.
2. Remove the batteries from the remote.
3. Wait for 30 seconds.
4. Put the batteries back into the remote.
5. Press the home button of the remote for 10 seconds, it will get auto paired with the Fire TV stick.
Examine the hardware/ Motherboard.
Carefully examine your Fire TV stick, maybe there is hardware impairment either with the device or the Amazon Fire Stick Motherboard. This also can lead to the Fire Stick remote connectivity issues.
If the motherboard is faulty, it is better to get on touch with the Experts. Only they can guide you with the adequate tips in this case. Also if the device is under warranty period, you can ask for the replacement from the manufacturer.
And if the device is not under warranty don’t buy the new motherboard, instead buy a refurbished device. This is because; the motherboards are made in China and are too expensive. Hence, contacting the Experts will be a wise decision.
Outdated Software of the Fire TV stick can also be the cause of the “Fire Stick remote not working”. You must update your Fire stick’s software time to time. If the software becomes outdated, you will definitely face issues with your Fire Stick.
You can check and update the software of your Fire TV stick using these steps:
1. Go to the Fire TV menu.
2. Tap the “Device” under the “Settings”.
3. In the “About” section, select the software version.
4. Now here, you will see the current version of your Fire Stick’s software.
5. If there is any update available, it itself will be start downloading.
6. Once the update is downloaded, simply restart your device to install the update.
Use the Fire TV remote app.
If nothing works and Fire Stick Remote not working , then go for the best Fire Stick Remote alternative – Fire TV remote app. This incredible app allows you to manage your Fire TV stick using a virtual remote on your phone. It’s a digital remote that can perform all the functions of the Fire TV remote.
The Fire TV remote app is very beneficial in the scenarios when you accidentally lost your remote and also when the physical remote becomes un-functional.
Here is how you can install and setup the Fire TV remote app:
1. First of all download and Install the Fire TV remote app to any of these devices (as per your convenience) :
Android devices having the 4.0.3 version or above.
All Fire Tablets above than 3rd generation.
iOS devices that have iOS 7.0 or higher version.
In case the advanced settings are enabled on your router, then you have to apply the multicast support in order to use the Fire TV remote app as an alternative of your Fire TV remote.
After the installation, you will have to pair the Fire TV remote app to your Fire TV stick.
How to pair the Fire TV remote app with the Fire TV stick:
1. Ensure that your Fire TV stick must be turned ON prior to executing the pairing process.
2. Now connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network to which your Fire Stick is connected.
3. Thereafter, open the Fire TV remote app. Wait for the time till it scans your Fire Stick device.
4. If it is failed to discover your Fire Stick, then use your Amazon credentials to sign into your Amazon account. This will generate a code on your TV screen.
5. Type this code in the Fire TV remote app, and you your Fire TV remote app is now paired with the Fire TV stick.
Unable to pair the Fire TV stick remote app?
If you are unable to pair the Fire TV remote app, then ensure these checkpoints and then retry to pair the app:
1. Ensure the device on which you have install the Fire TV remote app must be compatible with the app.
2. Also ensure that you device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which your Fire Stick is connected.
3. Restart your Fire TV.
If nothing seems to help you, or you have any query related to Fire Stick remote not working issue, feel free to request a call back from the experts.
The change that is technology, keeps ushering in new luxuries for us to enjoy. While a few while ago we were crushing on cable television, it has moved quite fast towards the dawn of the combination of TV and internet.
Amazon, the e-commerce giant that loves to revolutionize everything we as a society do, in its masterstroke, introduced the Amazon Fire Stick. But how does Amazon Fire stick works? This small device costing as much as $40 and is available easily on Amazon itself. It lets the users watch and stream various streaming applications like Hulu, HBO and Netflix.
There are other times when people ask how to use amazon fire stick remote? While using the Amazon Fire stick is extremely easy, the installation is quite easy too. The few simple steps can let you install the device fairly easy with the minimum support required to get it started. Simply follow the below-mentioned steps to get the Amazon Fire Stick Started.
Fix your Amazon Fire stick Remote? How to pair your Amazon Fire stick TV remote
Uses for the Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Watching Netflix, or another internet streaming service
- Voice search from a TV
- Digital signage
- Connecting to games or YouTube from a TV
- To share photos to a TV screen
- Gaming (although Amazon is quoted as saying it does not intend the Fire TV to compete with gaming consoles per se)
How to install any Android app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick
Why be restricted to a handful features when you can figure out how to install any Android app on your Fire TV Stick? Here’s how you can maximize your entertainment streaming experience on the Amazon Fire TV with very little effort. Ever since we decided to cut the cord and go wireless, entertainment has been in sharp focus.
In order to bridge the gap between cable entertainment and the internet, we needed media streaming services like Netflix. With devices like Apple TV, Chromecast, and a number of great Android TV boxes, your TV is no longer at the mercy of your cable company and the DVDs you have around. The entertainment streaming game became more competitive when Amazon decided to bring out its Fire TV service.
From the full-featured Fire TV box – with 4K Ultra HD and HDR compatibility – to the lean, mean Fire TV Stick for maximum affordability, Amazon’s answer to Chromecast has been a solid one. But with such a wide range of options available in terms of Android TV boxes, why choose a Fire TV Stick?
You Might Be Like It – How to recover your amazon account or reset your Account Follow the easy steps
What is an Amazon Fire TV Stick and what does it do?
In 2014, Amazon unveiled the Amazon Fire TV (1st Generation). A plug-in box that could be used to provide entertainment by streaming shows and apps to a TV. Later that year, Amazon released the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Whereas the Fire TV is a set box, the Fire TV Stick, as the name suggests, is a plug-in stick.
As well as being smaller in size, the TV Stick or “Firestick” as it’s been dubbed, has similar functionality to its big brother. Able to stream TV shows and channels, it can also be remotely powered and some even have voice capabilities. However, it does have slightly less power than the TV Box.
Now the giant has announced the update of its Fire TV Stick , a new edition that arrives to be controlled as a remote control with our voice through Alexa.
With access to 7,000 different applications through its Fire OS operating system, it has direct access to the main streaming services such as Netflix , HBO Now, Amazon Video or Hulu.
Fire TV Stick is the best Android TV box under
Technically speaking, Amazon Fire TV devices do run Android, although they carry a unique user interface. Unlike most Android TV units that are created by virtually unknown brands, the backing of a billion-dollar company does make Fire TV as an easy choice for many. From playing games that are well-suited for the big screen to viewing TV shows, movies, and even listening to music, the tiny Fire TV Stick can do it all.
You Might Be Like It – How to recover your Amazon Prime account ? Follow the Guides
What makes this the best alternative to a Chromecast is not just the built-in support for Alexa, but the thousands of available apps. All of this comes built right into the device and its wireless remote, so you won’t need an Android device to enjoy some entertaining content on the big screen. Even so, some of you may find that just like the Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV does not support all of your favorite apps.
For instance, if you want to hook up your TV to Kodi, you’ll need to do some work on your Fire TV Stick to do it. You may have heard people talk about jailbreaking the Fire TV Stick to get Kodi on it, but the reality is you don’t have to go that deep into the technical side. Since Fire TV runs a version of Android, it can also be rooted or jailbroken. But you don’t really need to do either to your Fire TV Stick to unlock the full potential of what it can do.
Sideloading apps on your Fire TV Stick
With thousands of apps at your disposal, the average user won’t need anything more on their Fire TV Stick. However, since a fair share of Android users will always want more from their devices, you can choose to sideload apps. Sideloading means that you get to install any app on your Android device without official permission from the app store.
How to Sideload Apps on Your Amazon Fire Stick! (Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Working/Pairing)
We’ve previously discussed how sideloading works and why it’s a good idea when fetching apps unavailable on the Play Store. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to sideload basically any Android app on a Fire TV Stick, even those that are not officially supported. This includes the Kodi media player, which can be made to run flawlessly on your Fire TV.
You Might Be Like It – How to reset the Aol email account follow the latest guide
How to enable sideloading
Now that we’ve convinced you that you enable sideloading on your Fire TV Stick without getting into any trouble, let’s get started. There are multiple methods that you can use to sideload apps to Fire TV, but we’ll be exercising the simplest one. From using a VPN service like Private Internet Access to watching presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint, there will be almost nothing you can’t do once with Fire TV once you follow these steps.
Step 1: Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on Fire TV
Before you can go ahead and install your favorite non-supported apps to the Fire TV, you’ll need to configure it. Just as you would need to enable the downloading of apps from ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Android mobile device, you’ll need to do the same on your Amazon Fire TV. The option is disabled by default, so you will need to navigate through the settings to activate it.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and use the navigation keys on your Remote to scroll to Settings.
- On the Settings screen, use the right-arrow key to scroll to and select the Device option.
- Then find the Developer options.
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources from the following options.
- Choose Turn on when the option pops up, and you’re done.
Now that you’ve completed the above process, you’re all set to get started downloading and installing any app on your Fire TV by downloading it in APK form.
Step 2: Get the Apps2Fire app
Since apps like Silk Browser and Firefox for Fire TV already support downloading, you can get started right away. However, there’s a really useful Android app that helps you sideload apps to Fire TV with minimal effort. You can skip the troubling process of manually installing apps and use Apps2Fire to get the best of the Google Play Store on the big screen. You’ll need an Android device to continue the sideloading process using Apps2Fire, which you can download from the link below.
Step 3: Connecting Fire TV to Apps2Fire
Apps2Fire allows you to move and install apps on your Fire TV Stick from your Android device. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you need to connect it to the Fire TV device. Follow the steps below.
- Make sure that your Android device is connected to the same wireless network as your Fire TV Stick.
- Launch the app and use the scroll menu at the top of the screen to find the Setup.
- On the next screen, use Search Fire TV’s or the Network button to scan for your Fire TV device.
- When you see your Fire TV pop up on the display, tap on it to connect it to the Apps2Fire app.
If you see multiple available devices but can’t identify your own Fire TV Stick, you can enter the IP address manually. Using your Fire TV Stick Remote, navigate to Settings > Device > About > Network and note down the IP address, before inserting it into the relevant field on the Setup screen in Apps2Fire.
Step 4: Install apps on Fire TV
Using Apps2Fire, you’ll be able to port apps to the Fire TV that you have already installed on the Android device. The process is outlined below.
- Select the Local Apps tab where you will be able to view the entire list of apps installed on your Android device.
- Navigate your way through the app list to find the one you want to install and then tap on it.
- Press the Install button to begin the process.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll see a “Ready to launch!” message pop up on your Amazon Fire TV screen.
You can press the three-line option button on your Fire TV Remote to launch the app right away. It will also be available in the Apps section in the main menu.
Step 5: Uninstalling sideloaded apps from Fire TV
Unfortunately, not all sideloaded apps will work perfectly. Since most Android apps are developed for phones or tablets and aren’t intended for use on large TV screens, the UI can sometimes be a bit wonky.
While apps like Kodi will work just fine, you might want to uninstall certain apps that don’t offer the same experience. Thankfully, you can do this directly from the Amazon Fire TV menu screen effortlessly, by following these steps.
- Press and hold down the Home button on your Fire TV Remote to see the Apps icon and select it.
- Use the navigation keys to move the cursor and highlight the app that you wish to uninstall from your Fire TV.
- Press the Menu button to make additional options pop up on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Uninstall option to remove the app from your Fire TV device.
Due to the affordable price and software limitations, the Amazon Fire TV Stick won’t beat the best Android TV systems in some areas. However, now that you can easily sideload previously unavailable apps to your Fire TV Stick, it can be a genuine competitor for a fraction of the price.
Did this guide on how to sideload apps to a Fire TV Stick help you get unfiltered access to the Google Play Store on your TV? Which apps work best when ported over to the big screen? Be sure to let us know in the comments section down below, or head over to the Updato Forum to have your say on Amazon Fire TV and other Android TV options. Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Working/Pairing
Amazon Fire stick Issues Faqs
Q: – Does the Amazon Fire Stick require an Internet connection?
Ans: – Yes, arrange the Wi-Fi or wireless network for the Amazon Fire Stick, so that it can work.
Q: – What Do We Need for Amazon fire TV stick setup?
• Ans: – Compatible TV
• Amazon account
• Internet Connection
Q: – List the Key Requirements for Amazon fire TV stick?
• Ans: – An HDMI port
• A Wi-Fi network
• Nearby power source
Q: – What should I do, when Amazon fire stick stuck on Amazon logo?
• Ans:-Restart the Device.
• Detach the power cord from the rear of the device.
• Plug the device once again.
• Try your remote, to restart your device one more time.
Q: – What to do if I get Amazon fire stick streaming issues, like with specific app?
• Ans: – Visit the settings
• Next the application
• Pick the Manage Installed Applications from the Fire TV menu.
Q: – What to do if I get Amazon fire stick streaming issues, like no audio?
• Ans: – Check if TV audio isn’t muted.
• If your Amazon Fire TV is attached to the AV receiver, ensure receiver is On.
• Choose settings & then display & sound and next to the audio, under the Fire TV menu.
Q: – How can I get Amazon fire stick support for Amazon fire stick no signal?
Ans: – Place call on our toll-free number & get connected with our team of experts. You can also do live interaction with our team via live chat support window.
Q: – I am facing Amazon fire stick login issue, how can I register my device to Amazon account?
• Ans: – Make sure your device and application run the latest version.
• Check the mail address or mobile number, you entering to sign in Amazon fire stick login.
• Click on the notification via email or text from Amazon for verification purpose.
• Register the application and device with the same Email-ID.
Q: – I have an issue with Amazon fire stick no signal, Please help & suggest few troubleshoot tips?
• Ans: – First, turn on your TV, and next plug power source into the Fire TV Stick.
• Now slot in the prefer HDMI 1 or 2 or 3 6.
• Next, press any button on your Fire TV remote, wait for about 30 seconds.
How to setup your Fire TV Stick
Before you set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick check you have everything you need including:
- A compatible TV – this is any TV that has HD or UHD plus a HDMI port (most TV screens today will have this)
- A wireless internet connection
- An Amazon account. You don’t have to be an Amazon Prime customer to use the Amazon Fire TV Stick but you do have to have a regular Amazon account. If you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can create this on setup.
- 2 AAA batteries for your TV Stick remote
Setting up Amazon Fire TV stick
The basic set up of Amazon Fire TV stick is somehow a simple job and can be done easily with minimum effort required to complete it. Once you are sure that you have all you need, the steps are fairly simple enough. Connect the Fire TV stick to the TV directly, plug in the power adapter to both a power port and the Fire TV stick. Next, switch on the Fire TV stick and choose the appropriate HDMI port on the tv where you have connected the Fire TV Stick.
Next, There are a few steps you need to do to get the Remote and Fire TV Stick connected to each other.
Step 1: Insert the batteries in the Alexa remote. Please mind that unlike the conventional insertion of batteries, The Alexa remote requires both the batteries facing towards the same side.
Step 2: Pick up the Alexa remote and bring it closer to the Fire TV Stick. You need to be at least 5 metres close to the Fire TV Stick before performing the next step.
Step 3: Press down the power button on the remote and hold it down for at least 10 seconds. Wait for the Fire TV stick to find and pair with the Alexa remote.
Step 4: Press Play button to continue and reach the next steps.
Step 5: Next you would be required to choose the language that the Fire TV Stick needs to work on. Choose your language by navigating through the list using the up/down button on your Alexa remote.
Step 6: Your Amazon Fire TV Stick works with the internet connection so we need to have it connected to it. To initiate the fire stick wifi setup, it will prompt you to connect with the network it finds and displays on the screen.
Step 7: Choose the desired network and press ok. It will take you to a gray highlighted screen with the option to enter the password. Use the trackpad on the Alexa remote to enter the password and press play to have it connected to the network.
Step 8: Log in or register on the Amazon account using your credentials and press play. You have now successfully registered your Amazon Fire TV Stick and it is ready to be used.
A package of Amazon fire stick contains a number of equipment that are required for a great viewing experience. These equipment include:
– Alexa Amazon fire stick remote
– Power Plug and adapter for firestick
– Amazon Fire stick
– HDMI cable extender
– AAA Batteries
Amazon did a real nice job slipping in that extra cable extender. This is useful for a couple of reasons. One, since the fire stick is somewhat wider in its make, it can block a couple of HDMI ports while connected to the TV.
Secondly, it saves the extra effort of trying to reach out to the port all the way from behind the TV. Thirdly the overall presence of amazon firestick with alexa makes things easier by giving a central control to it.
Who Are Amazon?
Amazon are the world’s largest online retailer with headquarters in Seattle, Washington but with offices and distribution hubs all over the world. Originally an online book store, Amazon have diversified over recent years selling everything from cameras to mobile phone handsets, gardening equipment to computer games as well as a wide range of other products.
Amazon sell both direct via their global distribution network as well as via Traders – third party businesses who sell independently under the Amazon brand. As such an Amazon search will usually deliver the product you want with fast delivery from a trusted source. Amazon have their own proprietary tablet called ‘Amazon Kindle’.
Starting life as a simple eBook-reader, the Amazon Kindle has gained many technical features and increased functionality over recent releases to now deliver a rounded online tablet experience to its users, allowing them to browse the internet, send email, play a wide range of games, videos and audio files and use a plethora of online applications.
Write to AMAZON at the AMAZON head office address:
1-7 The Grovetown,
Here are some other reasons to contact AMAZON
AMAZON Technical Support
With the EE helpline on you can get the help you need to get your mobile phone working.
AMAZON Account Administration
You can make changes to your account by calling the AMAZON contact number on .
AMAZON Delivery Queries
Call to discuss any queries regarding your deliveries with a member of the AMAZON team.
Call to complain about any aspect of your service, from lost packages to delayed returns.
Founded by an ex-Wall Street executive Jeff Bezos from his garage in Washington state in 1994, Amazon launched online in 1995. Within 2 months sales had risen to some £15,000 a week.
This success could be put down to the fact that where other book retailers could carry around 20,000 units in stock, Amazon used the publishers warehouses as distribution centres, meaning that they had in effect an unlimited virtual warehousing resource. This model was then rolled out across other products with great success.
In 2008 Amazon bought the online audio streaming service Audible for an undisclosed sum, enabling users to download podcasts and eBooks to their devices.
This streaming functionality increased significantly in 2011 with the purchase of online DVD rental service LoveFilm. Amazon increased the technical capabilities of LoveFilm to enable users to download movies directly onto their devices, removing the need to physically distribute DVDs and then have them returned. This functionality significantly added value to both the LoveFilm subscription service as well as the Kindle eBook Reader.
How to check if your Fire TV remote is connected to your Fire TV?
To see if your Fire TV remote is connecting to your Fire TV box or dongle you need to head to the settings menu.
- Settings > Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.
- Amazon Fire TV Remotes
This will show you what devices are currently paired and from here you can see if your remote is connecting. In my case when fiddling with the batteries my remote would appear here for a few minutes then disappear.
If all else fails, you can get an official Amazon Fire TV Remote replacement.
I took a flat head screwdriver and gently scraped the connectors of the Remote at each end. Wiping the residue off with a dry cloth as I scraped. The connector should look shiny and new again at the end of this process. I placed the batteries back in and the remote connected again straight away.
If you desire to occurrence watching Smart TV, the Amazon Fire TV Stick will prove to be the most excellent option for you. The device resembles the dimension of a highly functional flash-drive that by far fits into your TV’s HDMI port. You will have the opportunity to stream content from YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and Pandora. Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with an extremely functional and exceptional remote control that works well with voice commands. Here we provide you Amazon Fire TV Stick Troubleshooting steps for the solution.
Try Restarting Your Amazon Fire TV stick Device First
Restarting your device can resolve many issues. To please disconnect the power cord and then plug it back in. You can also use your remote to restart your device.
- You need to press and hold the Select Button then Play/Pause Button buttons at the same time, for about five seconds.
- You need to Select Settings > Device > Restart from the Fire TV menu. If restarting your device doesn’t resolve the issue;
Check out the sections below for other solutions to try:-
Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi?
This is a common problem now, so If you are having nuisance connecting your Amazon Fire TV to a Wi-Fi network, go to Can’t Connect Amazon Fire TV to Wi-Fi.
Amazon Fire TV is Frozen or Blank
If you feel your device freezes, turns off on, or won’t start up, then go to Amazon Fire TV is Frozen/Blank/Won’t Power On.
Issues with a Specific App
If you’re having difficulty downloading, installing, or using a third-party app, try these steps:
- Select Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications from the Fire TV menu.
- Select the application you’re having trouble with. You can then:
- You can clear the cache data, which often resolve irregular performance issues.
- You can Clear data doesn’t delete the app itself but may delete saved in sequence
- You can Change available settings for the app.
- Force stops the app.
- Uninstall the app.
- Now for Amazon Fire TV devices, you have an option to move the app between internal and external storage.
You should need to adjust the video resolution for your Amazon Fire TV. From the Fire TV menu, select Settings > Display & Sounds > Display. You can then select your preferred video resolution mode (depending on options available for your connected TV) and calibrate your display.
If you are having any mess with the audio or you see a video with no sound, try these steps:
- It would be best if you made sure the audio on your TV isn’t muted.
- If your fire TV is connected to an AV receiver, then make sure the receiver is on.
- Select Settings > Display & Sounds > Audio from the Fire TV menu, and make sure Dolby Digital Plus is set to OFF.
- If you are operating an HDMI cable to connect your Amazon Fire TV to your TV, unplug it and then reconnect. You may need to try a different HDMI cable.
Can’t Access External Storage
If you’re having difficulty using external storage space with your Amazon Fire TV, first make sure you’re using a supported storage device. Amazon fire sticks remote not working is another smart way to connect with a well-trained expert for all kinds of significant issues.