Being a free service, millions of people registered on Gmail. Many people have more than one account. So, it is widespread in such cases to forget their passwords. Using the Gmail Recovery Form, it is effortless and hassles free to get back the access to your Gmail account if you do not remember your password.
Gmail Recovery Form
By following the simple steps below, you can quickly get back the access to your Gmail account again.
- Open the browser on your laptop, desktop or any other device, here, you should prefer the method from which you usually log in to your Gmail as Gmail can recognise the IP address of the previously used machines. That is the reason that Google asks users always to use a trusted laptop or desktop for this purpose.
- Go to the option saying “Gmail Recovery Form”. Sign in to that using the details of your existing Gmail account that you remember. Fill in your email address and click to the next Option.
- You will be directed to a new page with a link for the Gmail recovery form.
- Go to the next link, and then to the option of Forgot password.
- From that, enter the last password that you remember. If you cannot recall the last one too, try any latest password that you can remember and fill that in. Gmail will be asking you to enter the previous password that you remember. You are supposed to put the latest password that you remember or whichever your old password, you know. This step is used to make sure of the ownership of the account.
Gmail will also ask some simple recovery questions to make sure that the account belongs to you. Some of the questions frequently asked in this case are listed below.
About Gmail Recovery Form
● The previous password: If you have changed your Gmail password recently and only remember the older one, you can submit that one.
● Verification using a code: You will receive a verification code on your registered recovery email id and your phone number. Your mobile number is saved in Gmail for instances like this if you forget your password. You will get an SMS text message from Google with the verification code.
● The recovery email address for Gmail account recovery: For recovery of the Gmail account. You will also receive a verification link on your recovery email id. Go to the link in a message from Google with the subject “Gmail account Recovery” that is sent to your recovery email address to reset the password to the Gmail Account.
● Security questions for Gmail password recovery: Users are asked some recovery questions at the time of creating the Gmail account. When you forget your password, in the process of recovering the password, you will have to answer those security questions too correctly. Fill down the answer to your recovery question. After selecting the subject in the category of “Answer the security question you added to your account”, give the correct answer, and your ownership would be verified.
● When was the account created? Google does not expect you to remember the exact date and time when you were registered. You have to recall the month and the year when the account was created. After that, your verification will be complete, and you will be able to recover your account.
Gmail asks you the last password that you can recall, try to enter the most recent password that you can remember.
In case you do not remember the last password you had for your Gmail, you can try some other alternative ways too. Try to use any new or previous passwords that you do remember. Even if you cannot remember any previous passwords, make a guess and give it a shot, it may work!
The easiest way to recover your password is by using the recovery questions. Even if you do not remember about the security questions you used while creating the account, make a guess and try to do it.
You will be easily able to reset your forgotten Gmail password from any of the options given to you. You can also call Google Account Recovery Phone Number to reset or recover your password.